Monday, December 10, 2007

My Best Friend

 


I really like this layout, so I wanted to share.

I created this layout for the December template challenge at K-Joi Studios. It's supposed to be a Christmas card challenge, but since I've already ordered mine, so I did this instead. If you haven't done your Christmas cards yet, this is an easy way to get them done.

All papers are from the Cafe Latte paper pack by Deanna Tafoya. The heart is by Kim Higueria and the template is from Rose McDigital Designs. The font I used is A&S Black Swan.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen Hoover said...

hey Cindy!! :)

I haven't been to visit your blog in a long while... great layouts :D

interested in an african grey? (not mine!)
http://www.anafricangrey.ca/forum/index.php?showtopic=4052&hl=

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I love this LO!! Great job!

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

That is SO nice!! Is he your DH?

Fuzzy White Dogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri said...

I love it. Happy to have found your blog!!