Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bok Tower

Yesterday, David and I made our second trip to Bok Tower. (Our first was back in 2003, I think.) This is a place we really enjoyed going. And we realized that it's really much bigger than we thought. The first time, I think we missed a lot of the trails. I don't think we missed anything yesterday. If you're coming to Florida, it's a sight that should be considered. And it's less than hours drive from Walt Disney World.

I took lots of pics yesterday, so I wanted to share them with you.

2 comments:

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Wow Cindy that is a beautiful place! Amazing how green it is even in the middle of the winter! Thanks for sharing your photos!
:-)

Alissa said...

cindy I did't even know you had a blog...i got it off of that hoax email! I love the pictures of the dogs, i don't think i have ever seen smokey all shaved! and i have never heard of Bok Tower! we will have to check into it...it's beautiful!