Friday, April 17, 2009

Regretting Taking Part in So You Think You Can Scrap

When I took part in ADSR 4 (Amazing Digi Scrap Race), I loved it. I loved working with my partner Ginger and it was a wonderful experience for me. So, I decided to take part in So You Think You Can Scrap contest. It's a solo endeavor, but I still thought I would enjoy it. I knew I would win, but I thought it was another chance to stretch my creativity. But now, I am obsessed with how many fewer visits my layout gets than another layout posted about the same time. So the wrong way to look at it, but I can't seem to help myself. And now, I think it is affecting my desire to scrap anything, cause I am behind on my CT projects and before this, I was actually ahead of the game. In the future, I will still compete in future ADSR's, cause it was such a great experience, but think I will avoid more competitive competitions like the one I am in now. They are just not good for me.

No comments: