Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

On August 18, 2001, I was blessed to be able to marry my husband. Eight years ago, David and I were married for all eternity in the Dallas temple. And I am so glad that we have a marriage that will last an eternity, because a lifetime would not give em enough time to spend with my sweetie.

I truly feel that David is the perfect husband for me. I didn't get married until I was 30, but being able to marry such a wonderful person made it worth the wait. David is kind, sweet and loving. Plus we just enjoy being together. (Which is good, since we work together. lol)

David, happy anniversary sweetie! I am so glad I've been able to spend the last eight years with you. I love you!!

2 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Happy anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Hope you two had a happy anniversary!