Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm Still Alive

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive. Since we returned from vacation, I just haven't been spending much time on the computer. (So weird for me.) If you aren't on the computer, it's hard to update one's blog. :O)

We had a good trip to vacation. Ate way too much, but my mom made all of my favorite foods. And my dogs loved being spoiled by the grandma. The time just seemed to pass so fast. It seemed like we had just gotten there and we already had to head home, when we had actually been in TX for like 10 days. Well, maybe next time we can go for longer.

Well, I am off to see if I can wrest the remote from my hubby so that I can watch either "Bleach" or "Rurouni Kenshin".

2 comments:

{S} said...

welcome back!!

TammyB said...

It's good to see you posting again! Glad you had a good trip - and I know what you mean about time flying when your on vacation!