Saturday, July 18, 2009

Battle of the Creative Teams Week 1

Yesterday, I uploaded my first layout for the Battle of the Creative Teams over at DigiScrapAddicts. My team is Merkee's Menagerie and I think we really worked well together in picking a theme for our layouts. I hope the next three weeks go as well as this one.

For week one, we had to create a white space layout. Each team also had to choose a color theme. Our team chose a brown with blue color theme. White space isn't an easy thing for me, but I think I did a pretty good job anyway. You can judge for yourself. Here is the layout I created.

(Credits can be found here.)


I highly recommend you take a moment and checkout the gallery for the Battle of the Creative teams. It's an opportunity to see some amazing layouts from some very talented people.

No comments: