Monday, March 28, 2011

Kiki Halbert CT Call

As y'all probably already know, I am on Kiki Halbert's CT.  I've only been on her team for a few months, but I've been a fan for longer.  Now, you may be wondering is there a reason why I am bringing this up or am I just talking to hear myself talk.  Well, there is a reason.  I am here to share with you a chance to join me on Kiki Halbert's CT.  That's right Kiki Halbert is having a call for layout artists.

The call runs through April 10th.  And the requirements are simple.  One layout per kit or element/paper pack that you download and post to three galleries.  You also need to create one blog gift for month, but you aren't actually required to create the blog post.

Kiki has two lines of scrapping products.  At Scrapbook Elements, she designs under her own name, Kiki Halbert.  She also has a line of digiscrapping product at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns under the name Recherche by KH Designs.

Both lines are super easy to work with.  And her kits are very versatile, so that you can work with them no matter who your favorite scrapping subject may be.

Do you think you are ready to apply.  Then go ahead and send an email to kikihalbertctcall@gmail.com.  The subject line should read "CT Call" and please include the following info in your application.
  • Your Name
  • A short bio
  • Your Current Creative Teams
  • Best Gallery
  • A little note about why you want to join Kiki's team
I sure hope some of y'all decided to apply.  I'd love to work with you on the team.

No comments: