Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Day 3 - Day 6 (January 3 - 6, 2010)

Day 3: Doesn't Sazume look so cute under the covers?  And trust me, she did not want to leave.  Way too cold around here for her liking.




Day 4: All the Christmas decorations have been removed from my office at work with the exception of this lone little tree.  I need to find someplace safe to keep it until next year.




Day 5: This is the temperature our car was showing when we arrived home at 7 p.m. last night. Talk about cold!




Day 6: Yes, that is ice on my car. No, I haven't left South Florida. At 7 a.m. there was ice on both of our cars. Not frost, but ice. That is just wrong.



With the exception of today's "ice" picture, all of my photos so far have been taken with the camera on my Palm Pre. It's really a pretty good little camera.

No comments: