Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sharing Layouts Again

It's been a long time since I've shared any of my layouts on my blog. But I am going to start doing that again. I love creating layouts, so I want to share them with my friends.

This layout is about David's motorcycle and I think the title says it all. I will have to admit that I also enjoy the motorcycle. Would never have believed it, but I do.


This layout was created using From Boy to Man by Michelle Batton and Captivated Visions and From Boy to Man Stacked Papers by Captivated Visions. The Font is HM - The Pato by Heather Manning.

This next layout contains a photo taken right after my most recent haircut. No big story behind this photo, just a pic of me.


This layout was created using She's So Krafty and My Acrylic Alpha both by 4 Shades of Blue Designs. Also uses Photo Holders - Bone from Merkeley Designs.

That's it for now. However, I will be working on more layouts this weekend, so I should have more to share early next week. (And I might just have a layout to share on Saturday morning.)

No comments: