Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have You Been to MScraps?

To start,I have another layout to share. This is a picture of my sweetie Sazume. She recently celebrated her 6th birthday (as determined by The Humane Society). She's been with us for a little over five years. She is such a sweetheart.



This layout was created using Spring Memories by 4 Shades of Blue Designs, Cindy's Ribbon Stash by Michelle Batton and The One I Love alpha also by Michelle Batton.

I suspect y'all are wondering why my title mention's MScraps. Well here's why.



The store will include fabulous designers like Bren Boone, Kelly Mickus, Lauraskathi and one of my favorites, 4 Shades of Blue Designs.

And Spring Memories is the first kit that 4 Shades of Blue will offer in her new store.


And for those of you wondering, 4 Shades of Blue Designs will continue to have her store at The Digichick and the products at the the stores will be different.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  I hope to be back tomorrow with a recap of my week.  (I saw this on another blog and thought it was a great idea.)

No comments: