Monday, September 18, 2006

LIfestyle Changes

I tend to get discouraged about my attempt to lose weight. It has not gone as fast as I would like. But then yesterday I got to thinking and realized that while I might not be losing weight like I would like, I am still so much better off than I was just a few months ago. I am exercising on a regular basis and I am much more cognizant of what I am eating. I try very hard to drink 8 glasses of water a day, eat fruit and veggies daily and get enough fiber. I am also taking Viactiv multivitamins and a calcium chew. I'm trying very hard to be healthier, not just lose weight. So, while the scale might not be moving down as fast as I would like, I know I am improving my health.

2 comments:

{S} said...

good for you Cindy! more power to you. I have zero, myself. LOL!
Hey, i learned a new word from you today! thanks! ;~)

Jen Hoover said...

you do know that diet IS a 4 letter word right? ;) LOL

that's great that you are making changes, you should notice a differnece in your energy :)