Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today, my sweetie and I celebrate our 6th anniversary. I know there are a lot of people out there who didn't think we'd make it this far (we met online in an IRC chat room members of the LDS church). I was watching either the Democratic or Republican National Convention (I usually watch both) in 2000 and talking to another member about it. This interested my sweetie, so we started talking and now here we are celebrating our 6th anniversary.

I am so happy to be married to my sweetie. He really is the perfect husband for me. I didn't get married until I wad 30, but he was definitely worth the wait. I am also so grateful that we were married for time and all eternity, so that our marriage will last beyond this life. I really wouldn't want to think of our marriage ending on the day that one of us dies. That would be so sad.

Tonight, we are going to The Melting Pot in Melbourne to celebrate. We went last year for my birthday and the food there is so yummy. I've been looking forward to this for weeks.

My one disappointment is that my sweetie's main gift won't be here for another month. I think he'll be really happy when I tell him what it is, I just wish I had it to give to him today. (I would say what I got here, but he might read this before I have a chance to tell him.)

Anyway, today we celebrate six years of marriage and I for one hope to have many more anniversaries to celebrate many more anniversaries together.

Sweetie, if you see this, I want you to know:


Myspace Codes & Myspace Code

Myspace Graphics

2 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Aw, anniversaries are great. Congratulations!!

mE said...

Belated congrats on your anniversary!

What IRC chat room did you meet in? I used to chat on IRC #Mormon on the Undernet... Man... that was a zillion years ago!!

Erin