Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stupid Quote of the Week

Okay, I found this quote on the CNN website regarding Michael Vick and I am making it my "stupid quote of the week".

Jeff Wise of Atlanta, Georgia
Why not give him a chance to play again? Seriously how many chances has the NFL given to Ricky Williams? Smoking pot is against the law, but he's been given a number of chances, and STILL isn't banned from the NFL!


How many people really think that smoking pot is the same as what Michael Vick did to those poor dogs? Those people are just nuts. Yes, smoking pot is illegal. And yes, it is wrong. However, it is not now, nor will it ever be, the same as torturing and killing dogs. Period. End of statement.

1 comment:

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

I absolutely agree with you 100% Torturing animals is someting that many serial killers have in common... they start out torturing animals and then move on to humans.
Allowing a "sports hero" to remain in the public eye after he has tortured and killed dogs for entertainment purposes would be a travesty! I hope he gets the punishment he deserves & that he's no longer allowed to play with the NFL. I'm also VERY glad that the companies that were paying him tons of money to endorse their products have almost all taken away those contracts. People like him just make me sick!