Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pics from Thursday - Sunday

This first picture was taken today. I just love the look of the yellow rose against the dark background. With the cold spell we've had lately, its nice seeing these signs of spring.



This is the motorcycle we purchased for my husband on Saturday. It is a 1977 Honda CB750 K. We'll be picking it up tomorrow. This is something he has been wanting for quite awhile, so I am glad we were able to get it.



Yes, my hubby is featured two days in a row. This really shouldn't be surprising. Its more surprising he's not in every pic. lol Here he is with one of his favorite pastimes, reading about airplanes. In this instances, it is airplane engines.



Its Girl Scout cookie time here. Don't these look yummy!! So far, I've purchased seven boxes. But that number may go up. lol



My car has a display of the outside air temperature. This is what it read at 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday night. Talk about cold!! And I was wearing sandals. lol

7 comments:

Karen I. said...

Great idea taking pictures of Girl Scout cookies. My daughter is a brownie. I will have to cope you. :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I love your photos and those cookies sound so good right about now lol!

Side by Side said...

Awesome...love the one with the cookies too.
What a great idea.
Now I need to purchase some...hmmmmm.
Thanks for your comments on my blog too :)

Erika said...

Great pictures! Your hubby looks so proud with his new bike, and I must say that the cookies look yummy!

Correen said...

Great photos -- lovin' the cookies -- can't wait to get mine ;-).

Chreamps said...

Love the rose picture - beautiful lighting and great color, Cindy!

Congrats to you husband on his new motorcycle! My brother-in-law has a Honda, too, and just loves it. He says it has such a smooth ride.

Airplanes, my two mean love them, too!

Okay, I'm not looking at the Girl Scout cookies (LOL - too tempting!).

Wow, for Florida, that is cold! My in-laws live in Florida and my mother-in-law says she thinks they need to move to Mexico now (LOL)! Hope it warms up and you have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

Great pictures!! My hubby would love a motorcycle!! Can’t quite afford one yet, but hopefully one day soon. I love that pic of the rose, it’s a great contrast against the background!!

TFS!
Rachel